Keeping you informed about the classification and mailing standards of the United States Postal Service
International Service Resumption Notice – effective July 1, 2022
Effective Friday, July 1, 2022, the Postal Service™ will resume acceptance of the following services destined to New Zealand:
- First-Class Package International Service (FCPIS)
- Commercial ePacket (CeP)
- International Priority Airmail (IPA) Packets
- International Surface Air Lift (ISAL) Packets
This service resumption only affects the following mail classes: First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®), International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®), and Commercial ePacket® (CeP®) items.
The suspension of the following services to New Zealand remains active until further notice:
- Priority Mail International (PMI) – suspended 4/1
- Airmail M-bags – suspended 10/1
- International Priority Airmail (IPA) M-bags – suspended 10/1
- International Surface Air Lift (ISAL) M-bags – suspended 10/1
The Postal Service is closely monitoring service impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to update customers until the situation returns to normal.
Please visit our International Service Alerts page for the most up to date information: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/?utm_source=residential&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=res_to_intl
The Domestic Mail Manual (DMM®), International Mail Manual (IMM®), and DMM Advisories are available on Postal Explorer® (pe.usps.com)
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Customer Service via the Zendesk ticket system.